Find your Fuck Yeah
In Find Your F*ckyeah, Alexis Rockley uses guided scientific experiments and refreshing wit to prove why one-size-fits-all success formulas and trendy morning routines won’t keep us happy–and shows us how to find what will.
A must-read if any of this sounds like you:
– You regularly bounce back and forth between boredom and stress, only to level out at a vegetative, exhausted state
– You find yourself annoyed that your time isn’t your own because you’re busy making a living
– You like having time to yourself, but hate being alone without an Internet connection
– You sometimes feel confident in the life choices you’ve made (i.e., education, career, relationships), but you can’t help feeling like where you’re “at” in life is somehow. not enough
– You want practical advice on how to be happier, but you’re annoyed by the vague, generic advice of traditional self-help books
Paperback | 304 pages.